Welcome to Energy Intersections!
Current free download: “What We Can Learn from Scenario Planning at Shell Oil.” An overview of Shell’s current scenarios, how they development them and take-aways for organizations large and small. Get it at right.
Energy Industry Strategy
Energy Intersections is a small, nimble business management consulting firm specializing in strategic energy management. We provide a a variety of services related to energy strategy, planning and development and have a broad spectrum of professional specialists and subject matter experts so that we can staff your projects with just the right expertise. Let us provide you with:
- Energy Program Development & Management
- Energy Strategy Development & Implementation
- Energy Ambassadors to your C-Suite, Customers, Clients, the Public and Other Stakeholders
- Energy-Related Content & Presentations: Making the Complex Accessible!
- Energy Generators and Producers
- Energy System Operators
- Energy Equipment Manufacturers
- Large Energy Consumers
- Public Entities, Such as Municipalities and Schools
Because of the flexible approach to our staffing and deep industry networks, we can bring the right expertise on board to serve a variety of technical and industry needs, including:
- Energy efficiency in residential, commercial, utility, industrial and transportation settings
- Renewable and alternative energy
- large and small scale electricity generation: solar PV, solar thermal, wind, geothermal, biomass, waste-to-energy,and hydro
- heating and cooling: district systems, solar thermal, geothermal heat pumps, waste-to-energy, and biomass, including CHP
- transportation: electric, natural gas, and fuel cell
- Identification of efficiency and alternative technology opportunities to reduce risk and improve financials for traditional oil and gas and utility operations, including rural electric associations
Call us today at 303.887.0440 to find out how we can make your energy management and programs better, more efficient, and more rewarding!
What Makes Energy Intersections Different?
- Diverse team with a variety of skill sets:
- Strategic visioning and strategy process development
- Project management
- Policy & regulatory
- Broad experience across energy sectors:
- Energy efficiency
- Renewables (solar, wind, geo, bio)
- Oil & gas
- World-class communications
- Superbly designed/written materials
- Exceptional visuals
- Engaging, effective presentations
The Energy Intersections Blog explores a variety of strategic issues relevant to—and some specific to—numerous energy sectors, with a focus on integration and cross-sector collaboration. Together, we can make the most of our energy.
- Fortunate my experience isn't so severe-spot on Ms Brea! Friends: you know people w/ this type of struggle-Like me. https://t.co/FnZmhnyWIz
- Good this bill also helps efficiency, renewables, but why spend billions this way instead of other job-forming ways? https://t.co/Qajq5f7ZBj
- Environmentally a positive trend, but difficult for people in coal. How do we help our energy peers transition? https://t.co/My7Ku6ZpOn