Being someone who tends to see many sides to a given picture has its advantages. I can sort out complex technical issues without losing sight of the more personal—or human—elements. And, I can tap into several passions:
- Energy—especially access to clean, affordable energy.
- Helping businesses work more effectively.
- Achieving solutions with balance.
My skill set can help businesses to understand the problems they are facing, solve those problems, and develop practical strategic goals:
- Analyses: energy balance and economic feasibility, basic financials, market, risk
- Synthesis of data and complex technical information
- Writing for a variety of audiences
- Presentations and speaking
Please check out my résumé, available for download at right. You will also find links to my LinkedIn profile, Twitter and Facebook at right. I look forward to connecting with you.
Leslie is a wonderful person to work with and was a crucial member to the success of our team. She keeps an open mind and finds the best solutions to any problem. Her creativity, attention to detail, and dedication to all projects increased the quality of our work tremendously.
—McKenzie Kirkpatrick, Rocky Mountain Regional Manager, Gavilon; Fellow GEM Graduate
[Leslie] has combined her background in strategic communications with an ever-deepening commitment to – and understanding of – the promotion of sustainable business practices. If your organization is seeking someone to create visibility for your sustainability event/conference, or a panel moderator in a sustainable business symposium – perhaps someone who can Emcee an entire sustainable business event – you will be well advised to think seriously about Leslie’s capabilities.
—Graham Russell, Principal, TruPoint Advisors
Leslie is a tremendous asset to our Global Energy Management Program at the University of Denver. In all my dealings with Leslie, she has responded consistently with respect, integrity and compassion. …she comes with an enthusiasm for both learning and networking, as well as a resolute desire to understand new theories and ideas. It is exciting to think of the ways in which she might contribute to any organization. She has won the respect of her classmates, and it has been a privilege to collaborate with her in group projects.
—Donna Lattanzi, President, Princess Three Operating LLC, Fellow GEM Graduate
Leslie has provided communications consulting and execution to my financial planning firm for approximately four years. She has provided one-on-one strategic/marketing planning as well as doing the “dirty” work of copy writing/editing, collateral creation, graphic design and web-mastery.
—Steve Smith, RightPath Investments & Financial Planning
Examples of Past Work
My focus is on strategic analysis and planning, but my work has addressed a variety of business function. Below are a few examples of past and present clients and the types of activities I engaged in with them. Please also see the Energy Intersections Blog for a broad spectrum of articles.
Colorado Renewable Energy Society (pro bono)
- Project Lead, Local Clean Energy Policy Innovation Guide
- Founding Member/Work Group, Solar Thermal Alliance of Colorado, producers of the Colorado Solar Thermal Roadmap
- Strategic analysis of Policy Committee
- Comprehensive rebrand for web, including information architecture
- Brand update
- Comprehensive rebrand for web, print and electronic and print promotions
- Single source data for web, print, signage, nametags and more
- Web site design and production
- Comprehensive print and signage design and prodution for event
- Strategic communications planning
- Comprehensive rebrand for web, print, events, and electronic and print promotions
- Strategic planning of research design and grant authoring
- Scripting and architecture of computer-based training, interactive, tailored training program with a bilingual structure