Energy Industry Strategy
Energy Intersections offers strategic energy management consulting. We provide a a variety of services related to energy strategy, planning and development and have a broad spectrum of professional specialists and subject matter experts so that we can staff your projects with just the right expertise. Let us provide you with:
- Energy Strategy Development & Implementation:
- Strategic visioning & strategy process development
- Current energy portfolios & policy assessment
- Analyze multiple scenarios, including financial/economic analysis
- Recommendations for near- and long-term action
- Support RFP development and response
- Energy Program Development & Management:
- Design research & program plans
- RFP development & response
- Project & program management
- Develop & implement data collection strategies
- Policy & regulatory analysis & management
- Manage reporting & messaging
- Energy Ambassadors to your C-Suite, Customers, Clients, the Public and Other Stakeholders:
- Translate energy strategy & program into bottom-line impacts
- Target energy decision impacts to greatest areas of concern
- Energy-Related Content & Presentations: Making the Complex Accessible & Motivating!
- Superbly designed & written materials
- Exceptional visual
- Engaging, impactful presentations
Our clients have included state and federal agencies, energy and related consulting firms, national private companies, international manufacturers, non-profit entities, schools and more.
What Makes Energy Intersections Different?
We bring the right expertise to serve a variety of technical and industry needs, including:
- Energy efficiency in residential, commercial, utility, industrial and transportation settings
- Renewable and alternative energy
- large and small scale electricity generation: solar PV, solar thermal, wind, geothermal, biomass, waste-to-energy,and hydro
- heating and cooling: district systems, solar thermal, geothermal heat pumps, waste-to-energy, and biomass, including CHP
- transportation: electric, natural gas, and fuel cell
- Identification of efficiency and alternative technology opportunities to reduce risk and improve financials for traditional oil and gas and utility operations, including rural electric associations
Call us today at 303.887.0440 to find out how we can make your energy management and programs better, more efficient, and more rewarding!