We Would Love to Hear from You!
General email: email@example.com
Located in Denver, Colorado, USA
Let’s Say “Hello” at These Events
GACC-CO: Transatlantic Mobility Luncheon
Wednesday, August 29, 2018 • 11:30 AM–1:30 PM • Denver, CO
Along with our partner organizations, Aurora Economic Development Council, Denver South Economic Development Partnership, and Jefferson County Economic Development Corporation, the German-American Chamber of Commerce of Colorado (GACC-CO) invites you to our Transatlantic Mobility Luncheon to welcome our German E-Mobility cluster delegation in the Metro Denver Area, CO.
In the current race to E-Mobility, our Luncheon features presentations and discussions on global technologies and trends shaping the future of transportation by the following US and German experts :
- Matthew Bailey, Smart Cities Global Practice Leader, Arrow Electronics
- Holger Czuday, Cluster Manager, Automotive and International Relations, Bayern Innovativ
- Oliver Schrader, General Manager, Automotive Nord e.V.
- Dirk Vogel, Network Manager, AMZ Sachsen
The Alliance Center: Mobility for All Workshop
Thursday, September 13, 2018 • 10 AM–5 PM • Denver, CO
How do we create a safe and equitable transportation system in Denver? Please join Energy Future Exchange (EFEX) and The Alliance Center as we bring together local stakeholders and international experts to define what equitable mobility means and to create a roadmap toward a more sustainable and inclusive transportation system. European and local experts from the City and County of Denver will cover the following topics:
- Making a mobility system relevant to more people – lessons learned from Germany
- The future of urban mobility and implications for social, economic and environmental policy
- Multiculturalism in urban planning – lessons learned from Sweden
- Integrating public spaces and affordable housing into transportation planning
- The role of the energy sector in supporting multimodal transportation, including: car sharing, ride-sharing, autonomous vehicles, electric buses, electric bicycles, electric scooters, and mode shift strategies
- Denver’s Mobility Action Plan and the intersection of mobility, safety and equity: ways to close first mile/last mile gaps, reduce congestion, increase safety and access to more choices for all: walk, bike, drive, transit, share, etc.
Our expert speakers include:
- Frank Fiedler – Transport Planning Department Head, City of Dresden (Germany)
- Dr. Mo Sarraf – Post-doctoral researcher, Multiculturalism in Urban Planning project, Uppsala University’s Institute for Housing and Urban Research (Sweden)
- David Pulsipher – Pedestrian and Bicycle Planning Supervisor, City and County of Denver
- Mike Salisbury – Transportation Energy Lead, City and County of Denver
This event is free of charge, with a suggested $20 donation. Lunch and refreshments provided. This is an excellent networking opportunity for people interested in the transportation sector.
Energy Efficiency Business Coalition: Quarterly Membership Meeting
Thursday, September 27, 2018 • 7:30–9:30 AM • Golden, CO
This meeting kicks off with a networking continental breakfast so you are ready for an information packed meeting! Topics for this quarter’s meeting include:
- Ft Collins’ Time-of-Day Residential Electric Pricing with John Phelan, PE, Energy Services Manager, Fort Collins Utilities
- Xcel Energy’s Time-of-Use Pricing Pilot Program with Stacey Simms, Portfolio Manager, Xcel Energy
- HVAC/Heat Pumps Impact Report with Howard Geller, Executive Director, Southwest Energy Efficiency Project
- Xcel Energy’s AC Rebate Program with Ann Kirkpatrick, Trade Relations Manager, Xcel Energy